Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bennett's Birthday

For FHE on Monday we attended our friend Bennett's first birthday party. It was QUITE the party! He is one popular 1 year old- there were 43 people scheduled to attend. Due to the rain that we RARELY receive, some people were scared away. The party was complete with a pinata, a train cake & party favors.

Caitlyn sure loved her piece of cake! And she's learned quickly that if she doesn't want someone else to eat her suckers, she might as well have 2 at a time!

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE of Caitlyn. That has got to be the best picture I have seen!

Hibbard Family said...

I'm so sad i missed it (stomach bug... again). Looks like you guys had fun!

Emily B said...

I have a picture of Rebecca with two suckers in her mouth just like Caitlyn. The party was perfect. The rain scared everyone away and left the park for just Bennett and his guests.

Anonymous said...

totally cute. Wow! That was a lot of people for a 1st birthday party....I doubt we'll have anyone over for Nathans! Considering that Bryan wont be here, we'll probably just let Nathan dig into some cake! He loves sweets!

The girls look great--where are the pictures of you and Bill!?!?!?