She was so excited to wear her new outfit & take her Princess backpack to school. She & Caitlyn sure adore each other! You'll notice that Caitlyn is holding a "packback wike Madsen" and Madisen wanted to make sure that Caitlyn was included in the pictures.
When I picked her up she was willing to pose for one quick picture with her fabulous teacher! Her class will consist of 6 little girls. She knows a couple of them, but not real well so it will be a good experience for her to reach from her comfort zone. Miss Katherine said that Madisen was cute & funny, not shy. (I thought she'd be shy at first, but I was wrong.) She obeyed, stayed on task, played well with the other girls, and threw her gum in the trash. All things that make a mother proud.
11 comments:
How sweet! I love her adorable dress!
She looks so dang cute. It is kind of sad how fast the time goes.
Em, she is so cute. I love her new school outfit. That will be GREAT to have her in a smaller group of kids. It's so rewarding to hear that your kids are well behaved even when you're not around.
Madisen and Caitlyn you both look so cute sitting on the step. That is a cute school outfit and I like the shoes also.
Love, Grandma
Wow--she is getting so big! It's so nice to be able to see your family! I miss those cute girls--and Caitlyn! Oh my word--what a darling! It's funny to see Mads red hair and her blond. I love it!
They're growing up so fast! I'm glad she loves preschool! And Caitlyn is so cute.. I can just imagine her little voice!
She is so cute. The dress is adorable. I'm glad she liked preschool!
It's weird not being the teacher, huh!? She is darling.
Miss you guys!
I can relate to those "first sendoff to preschool" feelings. How fun for her!
She is so cute! I can't believe she's in preschool already!
It's hard isn't it... Jeryn started last week too! Happy and Sad... =)
Post a Comment