*I found BUGS in my oatmeal from the food storage closet... YUCK!
*My outlet sparked & popped when I tried to unplug the blender. There is a burn mark on the counter where the blender was sitting... SCARY!
*Brooklyn made a MESS in the bathtub... for the THIRD time this week! (Of course it was while I was helping Caitlyn on the toilet- right next to her.)
*Madisen painted the wall in the play room with her minty chapstick.... GREASY!
And you'll never believe that this was all before 10! We're off to a great start!
7 comments:
Geeez... don't you love mornings like this??
AT LEAST...
*...it was bugs in your oatmeal and not a chopped off finger.
*...your outlet and blender didn't explode.
*...Brooklyn didn't make a mess on the carpet.
*...Madisen didn't draw with permanent marker on the walls
Can you tell that I just watched the movie Pollyanna. Although, it is much easier for me to help other people see the happy side of their problems than it is for me to see the happy side of my own. I feel for you though!
I love when people post things like this because it makes me feel like my own crazy life really is normal. So thanks for the pick-me-up!
So, is this what I have to look forward to with 3 kids? Yikes! You're amazing!
Sigh...We have days like that too, and we only have two! Good luck!
Gotta love those mornings!
Yep, I can relate. I walked out of the shower today to find Jensen, our carpet and anything else around him covered in red paint and whole wheat. That was a sweet treat to clean up :)
Post a Comment