Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brooklyn is 2 Months

With each child time seems to go by quicker! I can't believe that Brooklyn is already 2 months old! She is so precious, has a sweet spirit about her, is good natured, and happy! One of her favorite things to do is lay on her back & have someone talk to her. She talks right back and smiles, too! She loves the swing & sleeps long stretches at night. Last night it was a 10 hour stretch. The trick now will be to see if we can make it consistent! I think she's growing well & feels like my longest & portliest baby! I'm not complaining- those little rolls on her legs & the fact that she's growing out of her clothes just mean that she's getting enough to eat!

Yesterday we received this yellow blanket- not the greatest coloring for a picture, but I wanted it documented- as a gift from Hilti. It's embroidered 'Our Baby Brooklyn'. And I love how she's posing already- such a girl!

1 comment:

Dave and Terry said...

She is growing up and changing so fast. Love and miss you all.