For those of you who don't know, Las Vegas is a very windy city! I'm not sure how Chicago got that name, b/c I think Vegas deserves it! I heard my bishop's wife say that the weather here is like living in a blow dryer & she's right!
This week I helped Madisen & Makayla make some wind socks (thanks for the fun idea, Laura). They thought it was great to color with markers & then help me glue on the crepe paper streamers. Obviously we picked a great day to 'fly' them outside. They loved watching them whip in the wind, the noise was especially exciting to them!
This week I helped Madisen & Makayla make some wind socks (thanks for the fun idea, Laura). They thought it was great to color with markers & then help me glue on the crepe paper streamers. Obviously we picked a great day to 'fly' them outside. They loved watching them whip in the wind, the noise was especially exciting to them!
6 comments:
What a cute idea. I'll have to try that with Vaughn. He'd probably love it!
It's a good thing you can think of something good to do with the wind.:)
Love you all,
Mom
You are such a darling mom. You always come up with the cutest things for your kids. Your pictures are darling.
hey emi, would you see if laura would invite me to her blog. also, does ericka have one and would you see if they'd invite me to?
thanks... I know that may sound desperate, but I would love to learn from them!
xoxo lou
But don't worry, I am always learning from you too! And that's a great thing!
Love the idea! We'll try it this week!
What a fun idea. Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment