*He's a devoted, involved, and caring father; as much as he hopes for a little boy, he sure does love his little girls (and it makes my heart to smile when he gets to wear the blue jewelry when we play "Pretty, Pretty, Princess")! Parenting is a 'team effort' at our house!
*He's my best friend! I love people- being around them, talking to them, learning from & laughing with them- but by FAR I prefer to spend time with my honey!
*He makes me laugh, even in tense situations. We ALWAYS have fun together- even if we're just working around the house.
*He faithfully honors his priesthood and brings a wonderful spirit to our home.
*He's a great listener... and I talk A LOT!
*He shares my love of anything caramel, and candy hearts!
I LOVE YOU, BILL!
6 comments:
Hey its Ashley Bailey. I found this link to your blog from Kate's. It is so cute! We just started a blog. Its jonashandfam.blogspot.com. I am going to add you to my friends.
What a cute post.. and the perfect day to do it! I must admit that is a sexy picture of Bill :) it looks like a magazine ad photo! Happy Valentine's day!
ps. Thanks SO much for hosting the party. It was a lot of fun!
Cute post, Em! That is a really good picture of Bill! Did you sing "the song" to Bill..."BILL! I love you so and I always will!"
That was sweet Em. You two are very cute together!!!
Total stud!You are so cute together. And I have to say, I love you hair dark. I think it and you look best like this. It brings out all your coloring! And your girls are so cute! I wish we saw eachother more often. We need to get together wiht our husbands, although it might just be me and you with your husbands. John has been so busy with school these days. Love you girl!
Hey, I think I love bill too when you put it all that way! I don't know if I ever told you that I love the new do! Your hair looks so cute... it always does, anyways, lots of love, love lou
Post a Comment