Friday, October 30, 2009

Looks Who is 6 Months

Brooklyn is growing up too fast!

Photo is blurry because she is on the move!

Lovin' the swing.

So serious sometimes!

Starting solids
Lip smacking good, I think!
~Constant mosquito bites on her forehead.
~2 bottom teeth, 2nd one came 5 days after 1st.
~Mama's girl!! Sometimes this can be difficult, but I am cherishing every minute of it! I can't get enough of her chubby & kissable cheeks.
~Is easily occupied & entertained for long periods of time. However, recently she has insisted on being held a little more.
~Still good natured & patient with the loves from her sisters.
~Almost sitting up and crawling.... YIKES!

6 comments:

allison nadauld said...

She is so cute...looks just like Madisen, I think. I can't believe 6 months have past.

Brooke said...

So adorable!!!

Jilly Bean said...

She's a cutie! She looks like her daddy when she's in the swing!

Sara B said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already!!!! She is a doll!

Aimee said...

I can't believe she is that old already! She was just so little at Lake Powell. Hope all is well in Texas!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

I can't believe they are 6 months.....poor Ira just outgrew his car seat coming in at 29 inches long and 20 lbs. what was in your prenatal? I should compare it to mine :) I always love talking to you and I can sympathize with the dramatic weather....that is how 9 months out of the year were in Omaha...I always felt like I had to stay in because of tornado watches in the summer, we could never sleep because of the amazing lighting and thunderstorms at night and the winters were bitter.....we didn't have all that rain though....so sorry! love you!