Yesterday the AT&T crew successfully connected us to the Internet & U-Verse world! Hooray! And it only took them 4 hours- phew. We have really stepped up in the world.... drum roll.... we now have a DVR!!! I think Bill & I were the only people in our generation who didn't have a DVR or own an I-pod & this month we have arrived on both accounts. Well, kind of. I still don't know how to work the DVR & we have yet to load any songs on the I-pod. Baby steps.
Let the game of blogging catch up begin.
3 comments:
I've come to realize that a DVR is something we just can't live without - you'll love it!!!
We can hardly wait for the catch-up news
Oh my gosh I can't believe that you guys have a DSR espically since no one else in the family has one. You'll have to learn how to use it and then teach all of us.
Post a Comment