Sunday, April 4, 2010

Warming Up

It's finally warm enough for spring attire- my girls are elated to short sleeves AND shorts. What a perfect Conference/Easter weekend treat!

8 comments:

Sara B said...

I am at my sister's and we woke to an inch of snow! I think shorts would be nice right now (and for our Easter egg hunt yesterday.) I love Madisen's hair! It is so cute and long.

Unknown said...

My boys refuse to wear anything long anymore. I'm worried it will get cold again, and then what will I do? LOVE Madisen's side swept bangs. Very chic!

janet said...

Woah! Look at those big girls! Madisen's hair is so long! Yeah for warm weather!!

allison nadauld said...

Hallelujah to the warm weather. I love spring and summer. How can I get Bill come build my kids one of those outdoor structures? Your girls are gorgeous.

Tiffanie said...

So, so adorable! We miss you guys!

Jeremy and Taren said...

They are so adorable. So much personality too. Love those sweet faces.

Jilly Bean said...

I think I've mentioned a hundred times, but I'll say it again: your girls are cute!!

The Smith Family said...

WOW....your girls are getting so big and they are all so pretty!