While we were in UT for Thanksgiving, my mom lined up a photographer. Sadly we couldn't be outside- due to inclimate weather- but we were able to use his lovely studio. He was an amazing photographer & worked SO WELL with the kids. We were there for less than an hour & he produced some impressive smiles from all of the kids!


9 comments:
Cute pics. Love the colors you all wore. What a cute family!
Loved seeing pics of your cute cute family!!! My, how it has grown!!! SOOO FUN!!!
*Thanks for the card, I loved it!! :)
Your family is beautiful!
Your girlies are adorable. Congrats on two in Primary. How fun!
fantastic photos!
Wow, those are amazing pictures!! Your family is so beautiful. The pictures look so perfect!
Love the pictures!! You all look delightful and delovely. :)
xoxoxo
I've loved getting caught up on your blog. You're girls are so adorable, Em. I LOVE these family pictures. Loves!
I think the family pictures look great! I didn't even notice the red chairs.
You guys are a gorgeous family!!!
Post a Comment