YEAH!! I am so glad that she made her arrival and that you guys are doing well!! She looks so precious, and both your girls seem thrilled to have a new baby in the family!! Yippee! I am so excited to meet her!!
CONGRATULATIONS!Love all the pictures. You look HOT Em-- especially with your hospital gown showing a little shoulder! Seriously.. I am never showing you my after delivery pictures :)
Paige is one LUCKY girl to be joining your family.. two loving parents and two adorable big sisters. She will fit right in!
So glad your mom is in town. I will come over/call you soon!
Emilee and Bill and girls - CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is adorable! Seriously, I ditto Janet! I was thinking the same thing, you look great! I hope you and baby are doing well!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
Ems! She is beautiful and you look amazing. CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear all the details. I wish I could visit you and snuggle her--move to Utah NOW! :) Love ya.
Congratulations, Bill & Emilee. She's beautiful. I love the name Paige. It's always been one of my favorites. You look great. I can't wait to hear how everything went. Glad she's finally hear.
Welcome to the world, Paige! And Happy Mothering to you Em. You have such a beautiful family and seem as thought you have mastered the art of motherhood. You are an inspiration to me.
Congrats Emilee, Bill and family! She is a beautiful little girl. Next time we come to Vegas we will definately have to get together. This time we were there less than 48 hours! Love you!
Hooray! I'm so happy everything's going well...and that you posted pictures! You look so good. And, of course, Paige is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her! Can I can bring over a meal (NOT a repeat freezer meal, btw) or tend the older girls next week? I'll call you when I get back in town and see how things are going.
33 comments:
Congrats! She is adorable. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Paige, very cute! Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations Emilee and Bill on another beautiful baby girl! Love the name too :) I hope everything went well, you look great!
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. Another lovely lady. Bill, you are soooooo outnumbered!
Congratulations Emily! You have such a cute family. Girls are the best! Kay delivered Hazel. Yes, delivered, she was great.
YEAH!! I am so glad that she made her arrival and that you guys are doing well!! She looks so precious, and both your girls seem thrilled to have a new baby in the family!! Yippee! I am so excited to meet her!!
CONGRATULATIONS!Love all the pictures. You look HOT Em-- especially with your hospital gown showing a little shoulder! Seriously.. I am never showing you my after delivery pictures :)
Paige is one LUCKY girl to be joining your family.. two loving parents and two adorable big sisters. She will fit right in!
So glad your mom is in town. I will come over/call you soon!
Congrats!! She is adorable. Her name is so cute too! :)
She is beautiful and you look fantastic!! Congratulations on another success!
Emilee and Bill and girls - CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is adorable! Seriously, I ditto Janet! I was thinking the same thing, you look great! I hope you and baby are doing well!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
congrats - so sweet!
Ems! She is beautiful and you look amazing. CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear all the details. I wish I could visit you and snuggle her--move to Utah NOW! :) Love ya.
Congratulations! She is so cute. Hope everything is going well.
Congratulations! She is so darling. I am with Janet as well. You look like a mode that is posing at giving birth. Your family is so precious.
Yea! She's here! Congrats to your sweet little family! Cute pictures.
Congratulations, Bill & Emilee. She's beautiful. I love the name Paige. It's always been one of my favorites. You look great. I can't wait to hear how everything went. Glad she's finally hear.
Welcome to the world, Paige! And Happy Mothering to you Em. You have such a beautiful family and seem as thought you have mastered the art of motherhood. You are an inspiration to me.
Congratulations! She's beautiful. I love her name. And, Em, you look amazing!!
I love the picture with the sisters. I'll call you today. I have something to bring over.
Congratulations, Ems. Paige is beautiful!
Congrats on your beautiful new little girl! Okay and honestly you look way too good for just having a baby! Congratulations
Yea - she is finally here! Glad you and Paige are both doing well. I'll call soon and see how things are going. Congrats!
She's darling! And I love the name as well. Always been one of my favorites!
Whats the story?!! Congrats and have a good recovery! Eisha
Congratulations Carruth fam! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and you are both healthy!
Gorgeous family of girls! Paige is such a lovely name...it just fits with your other girls. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys! I'm so excited for you. I love her name! Can't wait to hear all about her!
Congrats Emilee, Bill and family! She is a beautiful little girl. Next time we come to Vegas we will definately have to get together. This time we were there less than 48 hours! Love you!
Hooray! I'm so happy everything's going well...and that you posted pictures! You look so good. And, of course, Paige is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!
Can I can bring over a meal (NOT a repeat freezer meal, btw) or tend the older girls next week? I'll call you when I get back in town and see how things are going.
Congrats!!! Welcome little Paige. Such a cute family!
Congrats! She is beautiful! :)
love the name! and love you guys! way to go!
She is so wonderful!!!Congratulations Carruth family :)
Post a Comment