*One day while I was showering the girls were watching a show. They were giggling when they came upstairs to show me that they had found my lipstick in my purse. Yes, that's ALL lipstick! Sigh.
*A precious picture of Kiera & Caitlyn sharing beads. (And a sneak peak of our new table.)
*One afternoon during spring break we had a few of the girls' friends over for an Easter play date. I wasn't too excited about egg dye this year so I found this fun way of coloring eggs- it was perfect!
Last year- post Easter clearance- I bought a kit with a large egg shaped cookie mold that came with 4 boxes. So I made enough cookies for the girls to each decorate their own. Of course they LOVED using the sprinkles. I think between Caitlyn & McKinley they used an entire bottle!
*The girls were angels while we were hosting our garage sale. It was a rainy holidy weekend, but we still drew a crowd. Toward the end, this is how the girls were occupying themselves.
*Sunday morning the Easter bunny found us (hopefully we can be on the ball enough to do it on Saturday next year). The girls found a few surprises- a new skirts, some sunglasses & an ice cube tray- in their buckets.
This is the best shot I could get of the girls in their Easter finest on our way to church.For dinner I made my first ham & it was delicious! Scalloped potatoes (made without milk or cheese), asparagus, and strawberry jell-o were also on the menu. Followed by our traditional Easter cookies for dessert.
What you can't see in this picture is that my eyes are swollen, red & puffy. I have served in the primary presidency for the last 2 years and we were released on Easter Sunday. So I spent most of the church block crying. Our husbands walked by & peered in the window as we were showing the children how the change would take place- they agreed hands down that I was the crying the hardest. Don't I deserve a break- I am 9 months pregnant, you know!
8 comments:
You look so cute when you are pregnant! Good luck this week, I hope things happen on their own.
Such fun times. Your girlies are cute. You look fabulous!!
I thought the piano recital was excellent. You are such a great teacher.
And we are all going to miss the Primary presidency, but I am excited to be in RS with you! You did an excellent job... all of you!
So how do you make calloped potatoes without milk or cheese? Aren't those like the main ingredients?
Good luck next week!! Call me if you need anything! You are such a cute, stylish pregnant mama!!
The primary kids will miss you, you all did such an amazing job!
Looks like lots of fun! I know I will be a basket case whenever I'm released from Primary. I was the 1st counselor for almost 2 years and then put in as President when I was pregnant with Ellie. I don't know what I'll do when the change eventually happens....
You guys were great together in primary. I know my daughter is going to miss you in there for sure.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you're going to have the baby already!! That is so awesome!
And I loved all the pictures of your girls!
You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment