Our sweet Paige has been in our home for 1 week & 1 day now. I can't believe how time flies!! She is definitely my easiest baby so far. I know she's still in that sleepy newborn phase, but she truly is a dream. She takes long naps, only cries if she's hungry or wants to be cuddled to sleep. She even tolerates all of the love that her sisters are showering her with. Last night she slept from 11 p.m. to 7:15 a.m. That's right.... she went
8 hours! I could
NOT believe it!! I'm hoping for something similar tonight, but I'm not holding my breath.

We were lucky enough to have my mom spend 10 days with us! She was here with the girls while I was in the hospital & then left today. My sister got to come for 2 days & my dad flew in for 24 hours. I love my family & appreciate their excitement & support for the addition to our family! I was able to lay low & know that the girls were in good hands.





Here's what we got to enjoy this week:
*The girls had a few picnics at the park with grandma
*Cupcakes for FHE- love frosting them warm

*Grandma treated us to frozen yogurt

*Swimming!

*Mom got to read a whole book (
Austenland by Shannon Hale)
*A birthday party for grandma

*The girls had a sleepover at the hotel when grandpa came
*And he brought these beautiful roses for mom

****The highlight of my week was being able to attend a Mother's Day lunch at Madisen's preschool. It was such a treat to watch her in her school element. She was so polite in guiding me to my seat & serving me lunch. After lunch we enjoyed a little program where the girls sang 3 songs & recited a poem. I feel lucky to be Madisen's mom! She is always thinking of others, she has the most adorable smile, is smart, friendly, and happy.

{Here is Madisen with her other red-headed friend Madison}

{The song performances were priceless!}

{Madisen's picture for the poem & the little book is a gift she gave me. Each page is filled with a kiss from her for me to redeem!}

{Halle, Mia, Madison H., Anna
Caroline, Amelia, Ashley, Madisen C.}
(I just love how they are all POSING for the camera!)

{plus Miss Katherine}
Finally, summer has officially begun! It's been in the
90's all week & we finally broke down and turned on the AC. Madisen enjoyed a little water fun in the backyard, even if it was short lived.
6 comments:
You guys make the most adorable kids, seriously all three of your girls are beautiful and wonderful in their own way. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Mothers Day!!
It looks like you guys had a blast with Grandma here!! So glad to see that Paige is doing so well- we are so excited that she joined your family and is so healthy and happy!!!
I never realized how much Madisen looks like your MOM!! I'm glad you are doing well. Alexandra was my easiest baby and she was also the 3rd. It always make you think you can do this baby thing one more time. Love ya!
So fun to see all the pictures of little Paige, and I'm impressed with all that you've been up to after just having had a newborn! Keep those beautiful pictures coming. And I can relate to the hot temps. We're supposed to hit 100 on Thursday - you did it perfectly having your baby just before the heat really set in!
I can't believe Paige slept 8 hours! What a champ! and your mom is such a doll. I am sure the girls had a great time with her.
And i can't wait to read Austenland!
I love that quote from the book you read. Which book is it? I can't believe Paige slept over 8 hours, amazing! I love that newborn phase. And, by the way, the house looks great. I can't believe everything you've all been doing in the past month!
Post a Comment