P.S. This morning while Caitlyn was toddling around, she lost her balance & fell into the curio cabinet in my room. Now she has a long red mark running parallel to the butterfly bandaid. Who said that girls were more 'mellow' than boys?
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Butterly Bambaid
On Tuesday while I was teaching piano lessons, Caitlyn was being a regular monkey- business as usual at our house
. She loves to climb up onto my lap, play a few notes, attempt to climb up the piano (of course I don't let her), and then slide off my lap to find a new toy until she's ready to come back for another round. Well, on Tuesday she slipped as she was slidding/climbing off my lap & bonked her head on the corner of the piano bench. The skin broke open immediately & she let out a good cry. I was able to calm her down pretty quickly & luckily the bleeding didn't last long either. We decided that it didn't need stitches, just a good butterfly bandaid. I learned that I'm pretty unprepared for this kind of thing b/c I had to borrow a couple of bandaids from a friend. Of course that evening when I was putting Madisen to bed she showed me the owie on her foot where she needed a 'butterfly bambaid' like Caitlyn's.
P.S. This morning while Caitlyn was toddling around, she lost her balance & fell into the curio cabinet in my room. Now she has a long red mark running parallel to the butterfly bandaid. Who said that girls were more 'mellow' than boys?
P.S. This morning while Caitlyn was toddling around, she lost her balance & fell into the curio cabinet in my room. Now she has a long red mark running parallel to the butterfly bandaid. Who said that girls were more 'mellow' than boys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor little thing! After a few sets of stitches.. I think butterfly bandaids are they way to go!
Awe. Poor little cutie! She seems like such a trooper though. Chloe is a little monkey too. Phew, it's hard work.
Post a Comment