Caitlyn is getting more sturdy on her feet every day. She stands up in the middle of the room all by herself & then S-L-O-W-L-Y takes a few steps. She'll even walk across the room if she's feeling brave. So the exciting news of the day is that SHE CAN WALK!! I haven't been successful in getting the walking on camera, but the other night I captured her dance moves. (Notice what she does when Madisen gets near.)
P.S. We have no idea why it rotated sideways when we uploaded it to the computer. We'll work on that for the next movie.
3 comments:
What a cute girl! An exciting milestone!
I have done that with videos so many times! You have to take it horizontally. Alan always teases me for doing that.
This is so cute! Notice how each body part dances separately.
I just love seeing these candid moments.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment