Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I LOVE little girls!

Wednesday's are always such a fun break in the week for us. I do a swap with my friend Jen, so I watch her daughter Makayla for a few hours & then she watches Madisen on Thursday's. I do this with other friends throughout the week for various other reasons, but Wednesday's are a constant. I love having multiple little girls over! (Plus it distracts Madisen from teasing Caitlyn.) They feed off of each other when they are playing & I think it fosters their creativity. They love dress-ups, clip-clopping around in their high heels, to comb & curl their hair (& mine), put babies to sleep & dress them, grocery shop, pretend to be mommy's & daddy's etc. Today we also had Reagan over & it was such a fun threesome! We played "Pretty, Pretty Princess", a Disney game that is adorable, and a Dora Memory game.

{I tried to get the girls to show off their jewelry, but I couldn't zoom on the jewelry AND get their precious smiles so you can't see the earrings, necklaces, rings, & bracelets too well. (And they would only 'pose' for 1 picture.)}

After the games, lunch & a little more playing they asked to get the tunnels out. I failed miserably at putting up the tent & didn't even attempt the house, so they just had the tunnels & the center piece. They all 3 (Reagan was gone by now) got so silly! This little video is just a glimpse of their silliness & giggles- it increased after I was done with the camera.

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun play date. I love having Halle's friends over and listening to them play...they have such vivid imaginations! How fun that Madisen has lots of girlfriends already!

Brooke said...

What a fun day!! Girls are SO different from boys...it can be chaos when Brandon has friends over! :)

lisa said...

So cute! I can't imagine girl play. Your girls are so darling and i can 't belive Kaitlyn is walking. I love you girl, I always love being with you. John and I were just saying how much we wished we lived closer together.

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Thanks for letting Reagan join in on the fun. She loves playing girls with girls instead of playing hunting all the time with her brother.