We celebrated the big 2-8 for Bill yesterday! Man, we're getting old!! The day wasn't exactly as I'd planned... I woke up with some sort of mild migrane & it took me until about noon to fully shake it so I was in slower motion & Madisen wasn't 100% either. We actually ended up at the doctor with her for a UTI. Needless to say, the book that she & I were going to make didn't materialize & we had to send daddy to the grocery store when he got home so we could finish decorating the house & cake.
We still had a fun celebration with one his favorite dinners- Mexican Lasagne- followed by presents, singing & cake. Then we went to Target to get a few more birthday deals & ended the night by watching "Bourne Ultimatum".
We still had a fun celebration with one his favorite dinners- Mexican Lasagne- followed by presents, singing & cake. Then we went to Target to get a few more birthday deals & ended the night by watching "Bourne Ultimatum".
{The pink bag was Madisen's idea- it had a yellow lai in there. Daddy wore it like a good sport for a few minutes. }

6 comments:
Looks like a fun, fun party guys!!! Sorry you were under the weather a bit though. Hope you are feeling better today!
Happy Birthday, BILL!!
Great looking cake Em! I'm impressed!
Nice shirt! I like Bill's hair like that. A little longer?
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday (a few days ago), Bill! Way cute cake, Em.
Post a Comment