On Saturday night the girls had a big date... with grandpa! He took them to see a play in Old Town Conroe, presented by the Christian Youth Theater.

He didn't think they'd make it past intermission, but the girls were loving it and stayed until the bitter end! Here they are ready to head in.

Caitlyn keeps telling me snippets of the play and they all refer to the Egyptian part. She's creating necklaces like they wore and has been striking poses all morning. Madisen's found the camels to be most memorable. I personally love the theater and am glad the girls seemed interested, too.
5 comments:
Love that show! I'm so glad they enjoyed going. How fun to go with Grandpa too!
That's so cute. That's one awesome grandpa!
That's so fun. Does Grandpa live close to you guys? The girls are absolutely adorable!!
What fun!
That is one handsome, fun loving grandpa! I'll bet he enjoyed it as much as they did.
Post a Comment