Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brooklyn is 5 Months

Whoa where is the time going? And my sweet girl had a bottom tooth pop through on Friday, 5 days before she turned 5 months. She wasn't even fussy--- I would've had NO IDEA that she was possibly teething, except that she wants to chew on EVERYTHING in sight. I love how Brooklyn adores her sisters, they are the only ones that can get her giggling. She loves to watch them & turns to look at them the second she hears them enter the room. We LOVE her & can't imagine life without this sweet, calm, peaceful spirit in our home!!

3 comments:

carolyn said...

I can't believe Brooklyn has a tooth already. Happy Birthday to you! Looking forward to some pictures.

simple mom/wife said...

A tooth? Yeah. She is so peaceful. I was asking Allison why she hasn't rubbed off yet. :)

Hibbard Family said...

Its amazing how fast they change. I think thats why the first year flies by so fast! Good luck with your technological problems :) Can't wait to see some pics!