Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's Your Weather?

We woke up to the sound of rain POUNDING on our windows this morning. The girls came in to lay with me.... we waited until 7:30 before rolling out of bed. I opened the blinds while I checked the forecast. I wanted to copy & paste the pictures, but it just wasn't working. Today the high will be 83 with 80% chance of rain, with 1-2 inches of rain predicted for today. The rest of the week looks pretty similar. I looked at the girls & said "Hello Rain!" Madisen sadly looked out the window and glumily said, "Goodbye, sun"! Thankfully we spent a while at the park yesterday.

As luck would have it we have flu shot appointments today & it's my turn to drive the preschool carpool. I've never been so grateful for the invention of the umbrella!

If you'd like to see our 10 day, check here.

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

I feel your pain. In Dallas it was raining straight for a week. It finally stopped for a day and started again last night :(

Tristen said...

Oh no! I didn't know it rained so much in Texas! And coming from Las Vegas, it must be a shock to the system. I'm feeling your pain, though. We have a rainy season and life is... different... during that season. This year it's supposed to be an extra long one, not looking forward to it. But for what it's worth, I grew up in the rainy midwest and now I miss the rain!!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Let me put it out there for ya... "Rain, Rain... GO AWAY....."

Diane Jaggi said...

I am about to endure the rain too!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Wow.. lots of rain! I'll swap you a few days? I wouldn't mind a day of it, but not all week!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Hang in there em! We are sun lovers...it will come back...I know it!

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

I hope everything is going well for you in Texas thus far. I remembered the other day that fine fine granola you made us when we were visiting you. I tried to make it and let's just say, it left something to be desired. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to remind me how you make it. Love you and miss you lots!