I won! With my decision not to be induced, that is. At my weekly doctors appointment today I learned that I'm barely dilated to a 2- not much progress from last week. Which came as NO surprise to me because I haven't had any contractions. We set up an induction for next Thursday, the 30th at 5 a.m.- if she hasn't joined us on her own before, that is.
On week from right now I will be holding a baby in my arms--- I can't believe it's already here!!
4 comments:
YEAH!! How fun to have a date set!!! And who knows you could go into labor any day before then too!! How fun to have such a big surprise coming your way!
Hooray! One more week, then a new baby fresh from heaven!
In one week from now you will be like me...home for your first night....1 am bloggin while holding your sweet new little gassy baby! It's all worth it....and I am ALL FOR INDUCTIONS!!! love you, love lou
it's good to know that if she doesn't come on her own, she will be here by next week! How crazy is that? That just flew by (for me!) You are the cutest 9 month preggo woman.
Post a Comment