For as long as I can remember my family has had waffles on Sunday morning while we listened to General Conference. It was extra special this year because we were in UT and were able to participate in the tradition for the first time in a long time.After breakfast the kids played while the adults attempted to listen to Conference. Have you ever tried to listen to speakers with three excited children running around? Lets just say I'm glad the talks all come out in the Ensign next month. The kids did sit semi-quietly for President Monson's talk, so that was nice.
2 comments:
I love family traditions like that. We have been trying to think of our own for conference. We ate lots of appetizers. I haven't decided if that one will stick.
I am so glad to hear that you weren't able to get much from the televised version of Conference. For a while, I thought I was the only one with three kids running around making it challenging to hear the message. I too will be waiting anxiously for my May Ensign.
Post a Comment