Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We feel so lucky! We haven't had our daddy around to celebrate Halloween this year (to our disappointment), but we've been able so celebrate with BOTH of our grandma's! Bill's mom left on Monday morning & my mom flew in last night. Then we're driving to Utah for Tiff's baby blessing.

Today we went to a Halloween puppet show at the library. They did some cute stories & sang some cute songs. Madisen's favorite was the bat song, because they gave everyone a bat to put on their fingers and fly it through the air. Caitlyn had a CRAZY day- it started at 5 am, she had a total of 1 1/2 hours of naps & went to bed around 7. We sure hope that tomorrow's better! I think she's teething & just a bit uncomfortable.

Tonight we went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood with our friends Mara & Wyatt. People are too generous! I couldn't believe that they were giving 2-4 pieces. When I was young we got one piece at each house. My, how times has changed.

My flower & ghost

Wyatt- Bob the Builder, Mara- the Fairy Princess
Trying to get 4 children to cooperate for the camera is comical!

How sweet is this! I couldn't resist a picture!

The first door of the evening. Caitlyn did make it to a few doors,
but she spent most of the time eating a Tootsie Roll in her stroller.

Caitlyn is DONE!

3 comments:

Tristen said...

We are so doing the teething thing around here too! It's kind of frustrating but then I started thinking what the babies have to go through to pop out all of those teeth and then I feel sorry for her! She's been chewing on cold pears and apples for days now!

Mel said...

You were good to take your kids out trick or treating. We toted Connor down to my folks house and that was it for the night. I figured neither of us needed the candy. I'll wait till he catches on to do the real deal.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Looks like a fun and crazy night. I'm so glad your mom-s have been there while Bill is gone!