Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was our ward Trunk-or-Treat. We were so lucky to have our grandma here, it was extremely helpful for me to have an extra pair of hands! (Plus she brought matching costumes for us.) I did think ahead a little & feed them dinner before we went. Past experience tells me that my children don't eat very well when they're distracted by other people and events. The weather was perfect! My girls had a layer of clothes on under their costumes and it was the right amount of warmth.


The crew right as we arrived. I'm sad that I didn't get a
picture of our decorated trunk. Laura did a great job
hanging the ghosts that we made & some streamers.

Madisen with 2 of her best buddies, Rebecca & Makayla.I bought Caitlyn's costume first because I thought it was just darling!
Madisen wanted to be something white, to match Caitlyn.

Here we are waiting for the train ride.
We buddied up for the train ride to expedite the process.
Madisen & Makayla LOVED it & Caitlyn just seemed content.
Off we go!

I didn't quite get them in the act of them
jumping up and down yelling "Trick or Treat".
(Note: the hat didn't make it too far)

2 comments:

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Look at those adorable costumes! I love the flower idea. So cute!

Julie said...

I love the costumes. Looks like a fun night. You're girls are so adorable!