Saturday, November 10, 2007

4 Years Ago

Bill & I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary! (Actually since he was out of town we're going out tonight to celebrate.) Here are a few highlights of the first 4 years for us:
*Bill graduated from BYU, I completed my 3rd year of teaching school
*We lived in California for 11 months while he worked with Enterprise
*Madisen was born in California
*We transferred with Enterprise & moved to Henderson, NV
*We bought our first home in Las Vegas where we've lived for about 1 3/4 years
(That's a total of 4 'homes' in 4 years)
*Caitlyn was born in Las Vegas
I love my husband & my family dearly! I feel grateful to be married to such a wonderful, thoughtful, genuine & loving husband!!
These are the gorgeous flowers that he sent on our anniversary, November 1. They arrived just a few hours before we left for Utah so I took them with us. They still look BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary! It was so fun to get together with you, I loved it!! :)

Julie said...

What a cute husband you have. Thanks again for making time to see us on your short trip. It was so much fun!