Bill has been busy studying on the computer for 8-9 hours a day for the past few weeks so I'm a little behind on the blog. These pictures are late, but this is from our trip to CA about a month ago. We had a great time at Disneyland with our cousins. The first thing we saw was the Main Street Parade. My girls were mesmerized! We only rode a few rides, but Madisen still talks about "Yesterday when we went to Disneyland". Her favorite rides were the teacups & Dumbo.

3 comments:
What a fun trip! I love that it had to be a pink tea cup. What a girly girl!
I'm so glad you guys had fun in Disneyland. That is great that you got to go with family. Really cute pictures!
I LOVE disneyland, I can't wait to take Avarie. I heard it is AWESOME to take your little ones there, it looks like you had a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment