Yesterday was Madisen's 3rd birthday! Since daddy is out of town, we celebrated her birthday on Friday. After we went to the Dairy, we had a little princess party with her friends. Enjoy the pictures from our birthday celebration.


{Our version of a cake walk: They earned a candy corn if they were on the princess that I called out when the music stopped. This game was one of their favorite & we played it at the beginning & end of the party. I got creative with what I called out: color of hair, dress, ribbon, shoes, etc.}

{Pretty, pretty princess (AKA Duck, Duck, Goose)
This was another favorite that we played at the beginning & end}


{We played a game with balloon boppers, but it wasn't a hit.
Dad had more fun than the girls with this one.}

{We decorated princess crowns.
They all turned out so cute & unique!}


{Opening gifts is a little like 'bunch ball'.}

{Madisen got this set of shoes from Makayla.
Immediately ALL of the girls NEEDED
to wear a pair of the new shoes.}


{Of course, the cake & the ice cream were pink}
*When I figure out how to post a video
of singing 'Happy Birthday', I will.*

At the very end daddy was having races with
the girls to keep them busy until their moms showed up.
6 comments:
Birthday Wishes to Madisen! Everything looked so great (including you), what a lucky little girl.
Emilee you did a great job! The cake turned out wonderful and Mara had such a good time she can't stop talking about all the fun games!
What a fun party. You came up with some really fun games. I love all the cute pictures you took. Madisen is such a cute girl. I can't believe she's 3! How fun that you can have an October birthday party outside!
P.S. The past few days Halle has been asking when she can play with her Las Vegas friend, Madisen, again!!
Very cute! I'm sure we will be having one of those in a few years at our house. You did a great job!
P.S. Happy late birthday to you!! Remember when you turned 16 and Alisha and I made you the "M" birthday cake and we waited for you to come home? Those were some good times.Where has the time gone? Tim turned 30 this year and we are all just around the corner!
How fun! It looks like that party was great! Good work Mom!
Wow Em,
The cake is gorgeous! You didn't have parents at the party? That was brave! Your girls costumes were so cute. Fun to have grandma's here. Let me know if you want to get together when you get back.
Post a Comment