A few weeks ago we spent a week at the beach just relaxing. Enjoy these pictures & try to transform yourself there. There's something therapeutic about the sound of the waves crashing on the sand, being around all of the GREEN trees, and smelling the ocean. It was a great final get away before life as we know it resumed.

{
Madisen & I got to celebrate our birthday's early- lucky us!}

{
Madisen was happy to have G.G. (great grandma) read her a few books}

{
Madisen & Matthew had so much fun racing up & down the hill}

{Singing to the seagulls}

{Check out those white boys!}

{G.G. in the background really enjoyed watching the
kidos}

{They loved the sand!}

{The famous crawl.}

{
Caitlyn loved splashing around.}

{My three favorite people!!}

{Coming out of her first official swim in the ocean.}

{
Madisen thought it was so fun to have the waves splash her!
I've never heard her laugh so hard.}
3 comments:
What gorgeous pictures. I love the beach! Thanks for sharing them!
Love your beach pictures. Looks like you all had a great time!
What a fun trip! And I am a crappy friend and never even wished you a happy happy birthday!!!!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! What a sweet hubby to do all that cute stuff for you, too. :) Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment