On Friday we were invited to attend a tour of the Anderson Dairy with a bunch of other moms & their children. We were lucky to have our daddy join us since he had the day off. He actually offered to take the girls by himself, until he realized that he'd be the only dad there. :) It was a great tour of their facility; complete with talking barnyard animals & a movie of their history. I was hoping to see the real animals, but I guess they graze at pastures outside of the city somewhere.


{Feasting on the generous sample of cookies & cream ice cream that they gave
EACH tour participant at the end.}
4 comments:
What a fun activity...even better that Bill got to go along. I LOVE your new haircut, SO CUTE!
You guys are such an adorable family! And I MUST say you look AWESOME Emilee!! Every single picture on your blog you have adorable clothes, a super cute haircut and you seem to just be well rounded and happy. I am so happy for you, your girls are AWESOME!!
That is awesome Bill got to go with you. You do look so awesome Em!!! How do you stay so darn skinny? I love your haircut as well.
You guys have been busy busy busy! Fun to read about your adventures. Aren't you just SUPER MOM. I need lessons. :) It'll be fun to see you in a few weeks! :)
Post a Comment