Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall in Las Vegas

It seems that fall has come a bit earlier this year than last. It has been in the upper 80's & low 90's during the day and the evenings have cooled off to the 60's. We had rain several days this week & it was much cooler on those days. It was so refreshing to have a much needed rain storm! I love feeling the change in the air. Season changes are so different here than in UT because the colors don't change- I miss that, but I'm glad that the weather has cooled off. We have been able to turn off our air conditioner most days and then we open the doors in the early morning & late evening to allow the 'crisp' autumn air to flow through our house. I love it & the girls have been able to play in the back yard a little more.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I guess you'll just have to take a little road trip back to Utah soon to see the changing colors! Glad you are able to enjoy the cooler weather!

Brooke said...

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Although today it SNOWED in the top of the mountains! Snow plus colorful leaves....actually it's pretty.

angie said...

I LOVE LOVE the heat, I would move there in a heartbeat. I am actually sick of good ol' Utah, we are in need for a change.