Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Wedding Photos

This is the best we could do with a non-cooperative 1 year old. And the whole Carruth fam... silly style.

9 comments:

Samye said...

Love the pictures!! You guys look so precious, and your SHOES ARE ADORABLE!!

Unknown said...

I had the same thought...LOVE your shoes! Your girls dresses are pretty darn cute, too!

simple mom/wife said...

It's fun to see a picture of the family I hear little tid bits about. You guys are sooo blessed!

angie said...

Your fam is DARLING Em!!! You look so cute and styling all the time!!!

Alli Waldron said...

You guys all look so cute and I love the shoes!

Jilly Bean said...

You are beautiful!!! And so is your family!

christy said...

Okay, but really? How funny is Mom's face?! I don't know why, but it's my fav. I'll get a serious one to you soon. Love love love your little family shot! And your shoes!

Jen said...

Dodds! It's Chan! How are you guys? We need to catch up. And where is your dress from? I love it! You all look so cute! Well except for Libby, he looks handsome...he wouldn't appreciate being called cute!

Hibbard Family said...

Kids are so tough in pics! Sometimes I think its nice to see "real" pictures. I love your shoes and dress!!