Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Need to Celebrate?

I was just look for a few fun ideas to make summer more exciting! I was reminded of something I've done in the past & wanted to share these days to celebrate. Enjoy! (I'm looking for someone who want's to celebrate 'Don't Step on a Bee Day' with us.)

1 - Build a Scarecrow Day

1 - Canada Day

1 - International Joke Day

1 - National Postal Worker Day

2 - I Forgot Day

3 - Compliment Your Mirror Day

3 - Dog Days Begin

3 - Stay Out of the Sun Day

4 - Independence Day

4 - National Country Music Day

4 - Sidewalk Egg Frying Day

5 - National Family Day

6 - Beatrix Potter's Birthday

6 - National Fried Chicken Day

7 - Macaroni Day

8 - Video Games Day

8 - Barn Day

(second Sunday in July)

9 - National Sugar Cookie Day

10 - Teddy Bear's Picnic Day

10 - Don't Step on a Bee Day

11 - Cheer Up the Lonely Day

12 - Paper Bag Day

13 - Go West Day

13 - National French Fries Day

14 - Bastille Day

18 - Cow Appreciation Day

18 - National Ice Cream Day

20 - Moon Day

20 - Ice Cream Soda Day

20 - Ugly Truck Day

20 - Chess Day

21 - National Junk Food Day

23 - Ice Cream Cone Day

23 - Mosquito Day

24 - Cousins Day

24 - Pioneer Day

25 - Threading the Needle Day

26 - All or Nothing Day

28 - Parents Day

29 - National Lasagna Day

30 - National Cheesecake Day

30 - National Parents Day

1 comment:

janet said...

love cheer up the lonely day.. we may just have to celebrate it!