Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful,

{It snowed for most of the day yesterday! There were scattered snow flurries when we woke up & by 8:30 the flakes were huge! It was a wet snow so it didn't stick overnight, but it sure did put make it feel more like Christmas!}

but inside it's so delightful!!

Luckily we had a cookie decorating day already scheduled with some of our friends! It really couldn't have been a more perfectly Christmasy day! Complete with the house filled with the smell of freshly baked gingerbread.

5 comments:

angie said...

I talked to my mom in law and she said it was snowing in St George as well!! YIKES!! We are going there for christmas so maybe just maybe it will still be a white one. :) I am dying to find out what you are having. Do you find out? When is it?

Jon and Ashley said...

Fun cookies! I loved the snow too. It made me feel all Christmasy and cozy.

Catherine Noorda said...

wow! we didn't get any snow here in black mtn. can you believe it? i'll have to have a cookie decorating party with some of coop's friends. what a good idea.

allison nadauld said...

I had no idea it ever snows there. Cool! I bet it makes it feel just like home in Utah. I love all the indoor pics. Are you guys going to UT anytime soon?

vickersfam said...

yummy. I love the smell of gingerbread. And I'm loving the snow too!