that it's snowing AGAIN today in Las Vegas! Here is a picture of our backyard at 2:10 and it's still coming down!

Here are a few Christmas crafts from our holiday season! The trees we made a few weeks ago are on the left and today we decorated some graham cracker houses we made this morning!

{Notice that they can't look at the camera because they are too interested in the snow outside!}
5 comments:
Em-
I can't believe that it's snowing outside since you live in Vegas, I guess that it's getting you ready for your trip here. The crafts are really cute. You do some great things with your girls.
Wow, snow?! I understand why your girls were captivated!
What beautiful trees and candy houses. I think the snow down there is getting the girls ready for their trip to Utah where we home it will be a white Christmas.
Love, Mom/Grandma
lol about the fascination with the snow!
That is so cool that it has snowed twice. A rarity. I keep waiting for it to snow here but it probably won't happen. Have a great Christmas. (and Congrats on the pregnancy).
Post a Comment