I am signing off for a whole week. We leave early tomorrow morning for Hawaii, and I can't wait! Our girls are in good hands with BOTH of their grandmas- I don't think they'll miss us one bit!
Have fun Emilee! You guys are going to have the time of your life. We loved Hawaii. (That was before kids, before poverty, before vacation money was used for diapers.) Lucky you!
You will have a blast. Eat a good pineapple for me!!! If you are at a grocery store and see a Chocolate Haupia Pie, you must pick one up and savor every bite.
I'm excited to see some vacation pictures! Of course, all in good time after you've settled back into normal life and after the primary program...in a few hours! I'm going to bed, I promise!
9 comments:
Have fun Emilee! You guys are going to have the time of your life. We loved Hawaii. (That was before kids, before poverty, before vacation money was used for diapers.) Lucky you!
You will have a blast. Eat a good pineapple for me!!! If you are at a grocery store and see a Chocolate Haupia Pie, you must pick one up and savor every bite.
I am so jealous! You guys have a great time.
I am so envious - you are going to have such a great trip, take lots of pictures for us!
I'm with Ashley and Jenna - I wanna go. Have a great trip!
How wonderful! Have a great time!
I hope you have a wonderful time - I am so jealous!!!
Wow! Have a great time!
I'm excited to see some vacation pictures! Of course, all in good time after you've settled back into normal life and after the primary program...in a few hours! I'm going to bed, I promise!
Post a Comment