In our family the birthday girl gets to choose what we eat for breakfast.
Caitlyn chose oatmeal, despite
Madisen's desperate attempts to try and talk her into creamy oatmeal. Caitlyn didn't budge. This is a girl who knows EXACTLY what she wants!

We are getting Caitlyn a handle for the trike that she inherited from Madisen- but it hasn't arrived yet. So she opened a gift from Madisen and one from Grandma Carruth. She was so excited about the tissue paper that she almost didn't make it to the tea set! The first words out of Madisen's mouth were, "Can we share that tea set?"

That evening we celebrated Caitlyn's birthday with some friends, pizza and cake following the BYU/Utah game. It was a sad day for the Cougar fans, but we all found a smile for Caitlyn! I made a giant pink cupcake. She was so excited that it was for
her birthday!

She kept wanting to grab the candles out of the cake. And boy did she LOVE the attention of everyone looking at her while singing to her!

I love the delighted look on
Caitlyn's face here. She had just blown out the candles & she was so proud of herself! It was a pretty low key celebration, but perfect for our 2 year old princess!
9 comments:
What a great Birthday, She looks like a little doll.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa
That cake is awesome! Did you buy a pan for that?
She's such a cutie. I think the cake is awesome too, and were wondering if you have a special pan for it. I can't believe she's two!
I also love the cake. Did you come up with that on your own, or did you see it somewhere?
I love how excited she looks and that she knew it was HER special day. That cupcake cake is so cute too.
I love the giant cupcake, what a cute idea!
So cute! Ok, share the cup cake know how! I want to do that!
Hi Emilee! I love the cake! No, I don't have the movie. We rented it from RedBox. Sorry :( How are you feeling?
I have that same cupcake pan that I used for Elllie's 1st birthday party last year but I think it needs to make a comeback every year. It's so cute!
Post a Comment