Madisen is SO PRECIOUS. She's so cute and spunky and lovable, I think if I was to see her today I would pick her up and kiss her cheeks. She might not love that... but shes just too cute!
That is so adorable. I love seeing tiny little girls dance. They are so precious. Madisen seems to love dancing!!! She'll have to do a dance for us next time we see you guys.
9 comments:
Madisen is SO PRECIOUS. She's so cute and spunky and lovable, I think if I was to see her today I would pick her up and kiss her cheeks. She might not love that... but shes just too cute!
I love these pictures. I really hope Rebecca wants to stick with this.
What a doll she is in her little dance outfit!
So cute emilee! I love having girls!
What a cutie! I love the outfits!
Love the blog Emilee. You really got some great pics at dance class. Madison sure is flexible with nose to toes. :)
so cute Em! I love the pics of all the girls, they are darling!
That is so adorable. I love seeing tiny little girls dance. They are so precious. Madisen seems to love dancing!!! She'll have to do a dance for us next time we see you guys.
So cute! I wish I had a girl to have in a dance class. She looks so much like Bill to me. And your hair does look awesome!
Post a Comment