Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Little Star!

This is Madisen's favorite song right now! She sings it all of the time and wanted to see herself on the computer! (Please excuse the short bangs, she cut part of them herself so I had to make the rest match!)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great little singer! She can totally pull off the short bangs look :)

angie said...

What a cutie, I love how she says her R's so good!!!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

How cute is that emi!!!! WHat a fun mom! I wished we could play with our girls more together and they are so lucky to have a mom like you!!
and... way to go BILL!!!
xoxo lou

Dave and Terry said...

The song sounds beautiful. Your bright smile makes your eyes twinkle just like the stars.

Love Grandma and Grandpa

The Scherbel Family said...

Precious!

Emily B said...

I love this primary song. WHat a cutie. Rebecca just came running over after the movie ended and said, "I want to see Madisen again."

Katie said...

That is too cute!

Jane said...

She is so adorable, and already a great singer! And I think it's cute that she cut her own hair and you have a picture of it. I think all little girls must do that at some time or another.