Monday, April 28, 2008

My Big Girl

I snapped this picture of Madisen the other day because I thought she looked so adorable. She seems more grown up every day. She really enjoys reading books; with me, to me, or to herself. She's also getting more inquisitive. For instance the other day, she was asking when we were going to dance. I said, "On Wednesday." And she said, "What does Wednesday mean?" So I tried to explain the days of the week- but it's a little abstract. I'm working on a project to hang in her room so she can get a better grasp on it.

5 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

She is so adorable! I loved her and Rebecca in the pink jeep.

Emily B said...

Madisen is so smart. She is lucky to have a well-educated mom who knows how to teach her about the things she is curious about.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

I just had the same conversation with Andrew today! I love the curiosity. And Madisen is just a natural behind the wheels. I love the pictures!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Why does she surprise you......... SHE's Yours and that should say it all!

The Walkers said...

that is a funny little story, and one that I completely relate to! It IS so hard to explain certain things to your kids sometimes!!