(P.S. Christy & Bob, we decided that this show was right up your alley.)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Surprise!
Last night Bill and I had the pleasant surprise of attending the Danny Gans show at the Mirage. A few weeks ago we watched our friends' kids while they attended the show and they repaid us by watching our kids while we went. (They had some connection to FREE tickets so it was even better!)
We have lived in Las Vegas for nearly 3 years now & have yet to attend a show on the strip. We've both seen 'Mystere' at Treasure Island, but that's it. There are few shows that are clean enough to merit seeing, but this one was FANTASTIC. We thoroughly enjoyed the ENTIRE show! Danny Gans is a talented impressionist who sings and acts. He does voices from Kermit the Frog, to Jimmy Stewart, to Rascal Flats, and Tom Hanks- pure talent!
(P.S. Christy & Bob, we decided that this show was right up your alley.)
(P.S. Christy & Bob, we decided that this show was right up your alley.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I saw the Danny Gans show a few years ago, and I thought it was hilarious. What a nice treat for you guys. I'm glad you got to have a fun date night.
That's so fun! We'd lived in Vegas about three years before we went to a show on the strip, too. Glad you both enjoyed it!
sounds fun Em. I LOVE seeing shows. My family is going to Mystere next week but I am not going w/ :(
Hey!! Great I idea!! Next time we drive through, we will help ourselves to a little stay at your guys' place and catch the show. We already know you guys have great taste!
What a fun date! I haven't seen Danny Gans yet, but I have only heard good things about the show.
Post a Comment