Even though winter is very mild in Las Vegas, I'm just as excited to pull out the spring clothes as I was when I lived in Utah. There's something about the bright and pastel colors, short sleeves, sandals, capris, shorts, and floral prints that just makes me want to turn cartwheels outside. I love these girls in their spring clothes!!!

16 comments:
The girls look darling! Love the green on Madisen. Glad youhad sucha good visit with your sister. Thanks again for letting us borrow her movie!
Too Cute! They look so happy.
girls spring clothes are so much more exciting than boys spring clothes!! That green dress is so cute! And Caitlin's smile is darling!
Kellie seems like such a sweet girl. I love girl spring clothes too. Madisen looks darling in green. It goes well with her hair.
I agree! And those girls are so cute. Fun to have your sister visit and all your fun trips! You are so stinkin' cute!
So cute. I love spring clothes too, although I have to say I get most excited about fall clothes. It means the holidays are just around the corner and football and school are starting etc... Girls are so much more fun to dress than boys. I hope I have a girl some day so I can buy her a cute Easter dress!
Em, your girls are so cute. Sometimes I forget it's spring too, living in such a warm climate, but there are other reminders like fun clothes :)
I'm a sucker for spring clothes. I love buying them. Your girls are always dressed so cute.
Sounds like you had a great time with Kellie. What a fun aunt. I love that picture of you and her at dinner.
I am with you - I love spring time! I feel like a breath of fresh air comes every spring. Girl clothes are so so cute! You daughters are darling!
I'm glad you had a great time with your sister. That's fun that your girls love her so much. I love the pictures of the girls in their spring clothes. They look just as excited as you are for spring to be here.
Oh, and I'd love to walk outside and catch you turning cartwheels.
They are adorable. I love their little springy outfits!
DARLING pictures of the girls my friend...I LOVE spring time, and I would LOVE to dress little girls in fun colors and flowers if I could! But for now, I will be happy to be pulling out shorts and t-shirts and laughing at all the poor souls that are still in the SNOW up north!
what fun pics emi! I am so over due to call you back! Tim and I went on an overnight trip to kansas city with the girls monday to tuesday so I just remembered you had called when we were checking in.... so I'll be talking to you soon!
xoxo lou
I agree w/ ya Em!!! I LOVE LOVE the Spring and the cute clothes that go w/ it.
Again, I am so late for calling you back, forgive me and I will call soon!
xoxo lou
Post a Comment