*She babbles ALL of the time & thinks we know what she's saying. She does throw in words like 'mameee' & 'daddy' & 'hi'. She's also started to mimic my voice influctions & show that she understands some things we're saying. Like this morning when I said "Let's go take a bath", she got a big grin & started waving her arms and said "ba". Tonight I was pointing to my friend's baby & said "Baby", she smiled and said "babe". It may have been a coincidence, but I think it's exciting! Oh, & I love her sweet little voice!
{She likes to hold a utensil in her hands while she's eating, & usually tries to use it. This night I captured her using it & man was she ever proud of herself! Check out that smile.}
{She & Madisen like to crawl around together and play 'chase'. It makes my heart melt to hear them laughing & playing together. Caitlyn also likes to get the dish towel & put it on her head to play peek-a-boo, or crawl around with it.}
{Grandma bought this for Caitlyn's birthday. She LOVES to climb up & ride, especially if I'm encouraging her!}
1 comment:
That'a a cute little rocker!!! Caitlyn is such a doll. Happy 1 year birthday Caitlyn!!
Post a Comment