It's true, I'm a 29 year old mother of 2 who still likes to paint my toenails to match the season. The great thing is that now I have a daughter to share my crazy idea with, & she likes it!
Back in the old days I would have been FREAKED by this cute picture. I'm in recovery now and find it very festive and fun! I might do the same thing for myself and Halle! You're such a fun mom!
6 comments:
Back in the old days I would have been FREAKED by this cute picture. I'm in recovery now and find it very festive and fun! I might do the same thing for myself and Halle! You're such a fun mom!
I still remembered these were your feet clear from elementary days! ha ha that's awesome!
Gotta love the festivity! You and your family look amazing, I decided while reading your latest posts. So photogenic. I'm so glad you're doing great!
looks great! Mara is now looking for my nail polish so she can be like you two!
Looks super cute!!! SO FUN!!!! Are you coming to Salt Lake for Christmas?
You are so fun! I love it!
Post a Comment