
Today we went on a tour of our local Great Harvest Bread store. It was so fun! The owner who conducted the tour was great, she was animated & related well to the children. We were literally walking around their right in the back where they make the bread & they worked right around us.

{The kids were each given a clump of dough to roll into a breadstick or flatten like a pancake. Most of them just squished it a little & they had a funny looking roll.}

{Here they are showing off their ovens, they can bake 500 loaves of bread at one time.}

{While the rolls were baking, the kids got to eat a cookie outside while they listened to the story of "The Little Red Hen".}
2 comments:
I love Great Harvest. I had not idea that they did tours. My friend Quinn works at the one by us once or twice a week so we always go in and get free bread and cookies. It's one of Halle's favorite outings!
What a fun thing to do! I bet the kids love it! Madisen is adorable. I love her cute sayings.. every so often I think of her saying spaster and I giggle! She is so cute!
Post a Comment