Friday, July 6, 2007

Panguitch Lake

Last weekend we went for a little 'family reunion' with my parents, sisters, and brother-in-law to Panguitch Lake. It was so WONDERFUL and green and the weather was perfect. When we arrived on Friday night around 9 p.m. and it was 58 degrees, that's 50 degrees colder than it was when when left Vegas! WOW what a change, we were freezing in our shorts and flip flops. We had such a great time riding 4 wheelers, hiking, boating- some fished, kite flying, playing on the swingset, relaxing, and visiting. Thanks mom and dad!

Poor Caitlyn had a fever on and off the whole time and she was real fussy, just not quite herself. The day we got back she broke out in spots, so I think she had Roseola. Thank goodness she feels better now!





{Madisen LOVED the 4 wheelers. She kept telling her driver to go 'spaster!}

1 comment:

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

I can just imagine her saying "spaster"! Does she still say slip slops? I love her!