Last night Bill and I needed a treat to keep us going while we were working into the night on our talks. We tried a new recipe from a friend and I want to pass it on because it was DELICIOUS! Plus, I'm a sucker for almost anything if it's over popcorn.
1/3 c. sugar
1 c. karo Syrup
Bring to a boil. Remove from the stove and stir in:
1 c. peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
Pour over 4 qts. of popped popcorn and enjoy! We sure thought this was tasty, it wasn't too sweet and protein packed. (It's similar to PB Rice Krispie treats)
4 comments:
This sounds too yummy. I'll have to add it to all our other yummy popcorn recipes that I keep wanting to make! Hope the talks went well. It's always nice to have that over with!
Thanks for the recipe. Oh, I remember all of our popcorn recipes!!! Yum. Been a long time since I've dug those puppies out of the ol' recipe box.....
YUMMY!!! Can't wait to try it. Maybe when I have the girlfriends over for SYTYCD Wednesday!
So, I just finished enjoying this delicious popcorn!!! It was absolutely perfect. Poor Abi sat there watching us devour it with her mouth watering and whimpering every few minutes like she'd like a bite. Too bad she's still too young to enjoy Peanut Butter or Popcorn. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Post a Comment