Monday, April 23, 2007

A Visit From Grandma


I've been extra busy in the last 2 weeks- hence the long space btwn. posts. One of the things we got to do was have my mom here for a visit! Some other family members were coming to town on business so she hitched a ride with them. It was the best 2 days of our whole month. We went to the park one afternoon and then grandma babysat while Bill and I went to the temple. The next day we did some shopping on the strip and at the outlets and just enjoyed having grandma at our house for a while. Thanks for the visit grandma!! We sure love having our family come to town!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I LOVE the bows. The bigger the better, I say! Then there is no possible way of anyone mistaking your baby for a boy (besides, Caitlyn doesn't even resemble a boy).