Caitlyn has grown up so much this week! I can see her personality developing every day.
*She has discovered her voice and loves to use it.
*She's found her feet and pulls them to her mouth when she's laying down, especailly on the changing table. When she lays on her mat where the toys hang abover her she can kick the toys and she's pretty delighted about that.
*My favorite development of the week is that Caitlyn has figured out that Madisen is pretty silly. The other night while Caitlyn was laying on her mat and Madisen was running back and forth past her, Caitlyn was giggling so hard that she was laughing from her belly. It's so cute to see how much they adore each other.
*When Caitlyn wakes up from a nap or in the morning, Madisen runs to tell me that she's awake. Then she goes in to talk or sing to her until I get there. This morning she was singing the ABC's to her. When I came in, she said "Mom, she likes that song."
1 comment:
Such beautiful girls!! I love to read your reports on them.
Post a Comment