Yesterday was Caitlyn's 5 month birthday! She is growing up too quickly! The bow on her head is still a bit big, but it is the only white one I have. I think it makes her look like a present. We love our sweet and happy girl!! Some things she does now...
*When she's tired I can lay her in her crib and she falls asleep on her own. Hooray!!
*She searches for Madisen in a room the instant she hears her voice. She loves to giggle and laugh at Madisen, especially is Madisen is dancing to her little radio!
*Her toes are still her favorite toy.
*I love her tiny hands on my face as she reaches up to explore when I'm holding her.
*She's got a tight grip on anything she holds- Madisen tells her to be gentle if she grabs her hair. :)
1 comment:
She is growing so fast! What a sweet girl! How exciting about falling asleep on her own! I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment