Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!



The other day I got the girls dressed in their 'Valentines' outfits in preparation for a picture. Just as I was ready to take the pictures Caitlyn started fussing for her nap and Madisen had NO interest in being in a picture. She kept telling me that she was "All done!" Even the chocolate chip bribe only got us a couple of smiles. To add to the excitement there were no less than 4 repair men in and out that morning and Madisen was having her first full day wearing panties. (That's a story for another blog entry.) This is what we were able to get and I'm pleased that they are both looking at the camera. I love these sweet little girls who bring so much joy to my life!

1 comment:

laura said...

I got the same little shirt for Abby in the $1 spot! So cute.